HalleluYah Yada Yahuah Zip-Up Hoodie
Gen 29:35 And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praiseH3034 Yahuah: therefore she called his name Judah;H3063
A primitive root; used only as denominative from H3027; literally to use (that is, hold out) the hand; physically to throw (a stone, an arrow) at or away; especially to revere or worship (with extended hands); intensively to bemoan (by wringing the hands): - cast (out), (make) confess (-ion), praise, shoot, (give) thank (-ful, -s, -sgiving).
From H3034; celebrated; Jehudah (or Judah), the name of five Israelites; also of the tribe descended from the first, and of its territory: - Judah.
9 oz. Hooded Jacket
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- DryBlend™ Wicking Performance
- Pill-resistant air jet yarn
- 1x1 spandex ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Heat transfer label
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- YKK metal zipper
- Single-ply unlined hood with matching drawstring
- Pouch pockets